Are you a fan of lipsticks? If yes, LipSense is the product for you! LipSense is the in-trend product right now. It can make you look enchanting and be a super product to add in your makeup stash. Find out more about lipsense in this article.
What is LipSense?
LipSense is not just like any of your lipsticks or lip glosses. It has an entirely unique formulation that gives it an effect of gloss though it looks like a lipstick, and is manufactured by SeneGence company.
LipSense definitely comes with some amazing benefits. Listed below are a few of them:
- No smudging
- Extra long-lasting
- Non-drying formula
- Does not wear off from your lips
- Does not need several touch-ups
- Non-greasy formula
- Lightweight on lips
- Does not look fuzzy
- Does not bleed
- Provides moisture to the lips
- Fixes chapped lips
- Gives a dainty look
- Comes in multiple textures like matte, shimmery and glossy
- Comes in a wide range of shades to choose from
- Obvious results of lip lightening after a month
- Last up to 18 hours
- Buildable formula
- Does its job regardless of the climate
Ingredients of LipSense:-
LipSense ingredients are peculiar and as it is a pharmaceutical-grade product, it exceeds 99% of purity with no harmful substances in it.
Here are some of the features of LipSense that gives it an extraordinary facet.
- 100% vegan
- No animal by-products used
- Zero lead content
So many of you must be wondering what is lipsense made of? Here are some of its ingredients.
- Alcohol denat
- Propylene glycol
- Ferric ferrocyanide
- Acrylates copolymer
After going through the above lipsense ingredient list, many of you question about lipsense toxicity.
LipSense is made out of botanicals so it is undeniably a non-toxic lip product as the manufacturers have very much taken care regarding lipsense safety.
How to use LipSense?
You can apply the lipsense lipstick after gently scrubbing your lips. Follow with the lipsense lip gloss as there is a chance of your lipstick not staying on point if you ignore the lip gloss. For a long-lasting effect, applying lipsense lip gloss on top of your lipsense lipstick is advised. You can also use lip gloss on your bare lips if you want a shiny and glossy effect on them but it goes unnoticed at times, so both lipsense lipstick and lip gloss together are an irresistible combo.
- Step 1: shake well your favorite lipsense lipstick before use.
- Step 2: implement it on your clean and dry lips starting from one corner of your mouth.
- Step 3: Apply in one direction and finish the first layer.
- Step 4: wait for up to 5 seconds.
- Step 5: reapply the lipstick and wait for 5 more seconds.
- Step 6: Apply the final layer and let it dry.
- Step 7: to lock the color, apply a coat of your favorite lipsense lip gloss on the top and you are good to go.
LipSense lip gloss:–
LipSense lip gloss is another amusing lip product to save your day. Whenever you feel like you should build up your natural lip shine, apply a generous coat of the lipsense lip gloss.
You can apply the gloss on your lipsense lip color for added shine and long-lasting effect. It prevents chapped lips and dry lips by giving moisture to your lips.
Reapply the lipsense lip gloss on your colored lip for every 4-6 hours for that extra oomph, if needed. Lipsense lip gloss can also help when your lipsense lip color dries out.
Like vitamin E, shea butter and beeswax are the prime ingredients in lipsense lip gloss, your lips will never tend to get undernourished with its regular application.
Here are varied options you can get in LipSense lip gloss:
- Glossy – for that ultimate shiny finish
- Bougainville – for a shimmery tint of red or pink
- Matte – for a flawless matt lip look
- The silver/gold/pink glitter – for a glittery effect of color on glossy lips.
- Sand – for a soft shimmery look with a tint of light beige
- Opal – for a glowy purple lip
- Orchid – for pink or purple tint with a subtle shimmer
- Pearl – for a glistening lip
- Rose – for a rosy lip with a subtle pink tinge
As you can see, the lipsense lip gloss comes in numerous textures and shades, so what about the lipsense lipsticks? Well, here we go!!
LipSense Lip color shades:-
The LipSense lipstick or lip colors come in divergent shades and textures to suit every skin tone, be it warm undertones or cool undertones.
- Blu-Red: Your sexy pick for any occasion and any outfit
- Luv-It: Get those barbie pink lips in a swipe
- Beige Champagne: Your go-to lip color for everyday looks
- Bella: A beautiful color representing its name
- Precious Topaz: A medium brown shade with golden shimmer
- Napa: a cool combination of shimmer and glitter particles
- Bombshell: A soft nude shade to complement your regular outfits
- Sheer Berry: A pretty purple shade with a sheer finish
- Fine in Ice: For an elegant dark pink lip
- Praline Rose: A cool tone of mauve shade with a matte finish
- Caramel Apple: A pinkish red shade to suit your every makeup look
- A kiss for a cause LipSense: A shimmery bright pink with a tinge of purple that can last all day long
These tempting shades of LipSense lip colors might be your perfect lipsticks so try them out ASAP.
These are beginner-friendly as they are very easy to use and smudge-proof, but what if you accidentally applied it incorrectly or smudged it during its application. Oh wait, there is no need to go oops! LipSense has covered that problem as well.
This is an incredibly handy product to remove or change your lipsense lip color and lip gloss. You can use it in case you want to clean your smudgy lip color or totally change your lip look for any other occasion.
The Oops! Remover is a savior when you end up messing with a shade that does not bring out the best in you. As there are no harmful chemicals or ingredients in this product, you can remove lipsense without oops.
Want to know the LipSense remover hack?
- Step 1 – Apply a generous amount of Oops Remover on your lips
- Step 2 – let it sit for about half a minute
- Step 3 – Wipe it off with a warm cloth
- Step 4 – Apply another lipstick or moisturize with a lip balm
What if you need to take off multiple layers of LipSense lip color?
- Step 1 – Apply enough Oops Remover
- Step 2 – Let it stay on your lips for a couple of minutes
- Step 3 – Rub both of your lips against each other
- Step 4 – Wipe it off with a warm cloth and repeat if needed
However, there are other ways you can remove your LipSense lip color besides the LipSense Oops Remover. Here are some of the ways:
- Coconut oil
- Makeup remover
- Olive oil
Apply any of the above products on your lips, wait for a minute or two and wash off with cool water or wipe off with a wet face wipe.
Removing certain dark shades of LipSense lip colors like wine, plum cocoa and blackberry can be quite a task as they tend to leave residue on your lips and stain them.
For removing particular darker shades, you might want to use a mild soap or a good quality oil-based makeup remover. A gentle lip scrub can also get your job done.
The readers generally have a lot of questions to ask about LipSense products so we have summoned up a few frequently asked questions asked by them about the product. Look out for the answer to any of the similar queries you have.
1. Are LipSense ingredients safe?
Lipsense has a few chemicals that give it a long-lasting effect without frequent touch-ups, but it contains natural ingredients as well. So it is a typical amalgamation of nature and chemical essences.
But there are also no such products that are 100% natural as a completely natural product can never give you a good result and people will never be inclined towards them because of their poor performance.
Though the ingredients of LipSense contain a few chemicals, those are the ones that make it a standard lip product. As these are applied only onto your lips which is an external user, they cause no harm at any means and are completely safe.
2. Are LipSense ingredients toxic?
Due to the presence of certain chemicals in LipSense, many people might think it to be toxic. But this is why the formulation includes natural extracts.
The botanical extracts tend to lower the toxicity of the chemicals and make them completely harmless when used on lips.
Also, the chemicals used are not added in an excess quantity, therefore LipSense is totally a non-toxic lip product.
3. Is LipSense bad for your lips?
NO! LipSense is not bad for your lips unless you sleep with your lipstick on for several days.
There are many eccentric features of LipSense lip products like zero lead content and wax, gluten-free, etc, that proves it is not bad for your lips.
Refer to the beginning of this article for more information regarding the features of LipSense.
4. Is LipSense tested on animals?
NO! LipSense does not test its products on animals. It has an eco-friendly formulation that does believe in hurting animals for testing purposes.
5. Why does LipSense burn?
The repeated use of paraffin and wax-based lipsticks has become one of the main reasons for damaged lips in the majority of people. When you use LipSense on dry and damaged lips, it gives you a slight tingling sensation but this is not a concern.
Scrub your lips gently before you apply LipSense and you will not experience any burning sensation. In fact, with regular use of LipSense, your lips will get the nourishment they’ve lost.
The burning sensation after you apply LipSense can also be because you are using it for the first time, what I mean to say is, the product is sterilized before it is sealed to get rid of any germs like bacteria and virus.
Alcohol is used in this process which causes a burning sensation, but do not worry, the sensation goes away after a couple of swatches or applications.
6. Is LipSense cruelty-free?
Yes! LipSense is completely cruelty-free. As mentioned above, it does not test involve testing its products on animals thereby causing no harm to animals and the environment.
7. Is LipSense vegan?
A big yes !! LipSense is made out of harmless synthetic ingredients instead of animal products. It is 100% vegan which is why LipSense gets a big thumbs up from all environmentalists and animal lovers.